Picture
This double page spread features a wide shot of asap rocky standing against a cracked wall.unlike a lot of the other magazines I have looked at it has not cut the face and body out from the rest of the photo.he is wearing sunglasses a cap and chains around his neck
I will not be using jewlery in my shoot as the photos that I have took with it look abit put on and fake. So without the chain in my opinion looks more professional overall
Layout
Most of this double page spread is taken up by a large photo of asap rocky on the right hand side of the article. Then on the left is a big q magazine banner then a white box towards the bottom of the page where 3 columns of text are located. The white on black is a good contrast and makes the text pop out a lot from the otherwise really dark background.
I will also use 3 collums of text. Which seems to be a very clear convention. I will also include a clear branding of the magazine however I may not have it centred near the middle of the page instead I may choose to put it in a bottom corner.
Colour
This double page spread features very little colours other than black and white however this has a clear positive effect as it makes the white text box really stand out from the black/grey back ground. It also features the Q magazine in red which makes it stand out and is a constant reminder of which magazine ou are reading.
I will also incorporate the partly red logo into design so that the reader knows which magazine they are reading this will also make it clear to the reader that. They are reading my magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment