layout
this contents page is image dominated with a large black and white photo of Kanye filling up the majority of the page. This gives the impression that Kanye will feature massively in this magazine and is a very important figure.
I will also make my contents page image dominated like this one. also I will include a brief description under each one of my featured stories to give the reader a brief description of the story to see if it something they would be interested in reading.
picture
the picture on this contents page features Kanye dressed in a smart outfit consisting of a shirt and jacket. while he almost stares into the camera. this gives the photo a sinister feel to it and makes Kanye seem almost better than the reader.
I will use more casual clothes than this however as this fits better with the general theme of outfits I have seen. However I will go for the same serious look.
text
the text on this contents page is in the bottom right of the contents page. with contents displayed in big black bold text at the top of the page. also behind Kanye they have placed a large v which is standing for vibe the name of the magazine which is a subtle reminder to the reader what magazine they are reading.
for my contents page I am going to place the picture on one side with the title slightly overlapping the top of the picture. I will also include the logo of my magazine somewhere on my magazine as this is one of the most reoccurring features of a contents page.
No comments:
Post a Comment